Surf course prices
|Course “learn to surf”||Course “improve your surf”||Advanced surf course|
|1 day||60 euros||60 euros||95 euros|
|2 days||110 euros||110 euros||170 euros|
|3 days||150 euros||150 euros||245 euros|
|4 days||200 euros||200 euros||on request|
|5 days||245 euros||245 euros||on request|
|extra days*||50 euros||50 euros||on request|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE : Pick up at your accommodation (Corralejo, Lajares, Cotillo) / transfer to the beach / material /high quality surf course / professional service / beachlifeguard / carver skateboard initiation/ certificates for kids.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: CD of your surfing pictures to take back home, snacks, carver skateboard to purchase
VIP ZONE : private surf course for 100 euros / hour.
|Surfari advanced beginner surfer*||Surfari intermediate/advanced surfer. 3 hours**||Surfari confident surfer, with personal tips*|
|1 day||30 euros||35 euros||70 euros|
|2 days||60 euros||70 euros||140 euros|
|3 days||90 euros||105 euros||210 euros|
|4 days||120 euros||140 euros||—|
|5 days||150 euros||175 euros||—|
* Exclusivity for the students of ALOHA SURF ACADEMY only ! The price includes the surf material
** surf material not included in the price
|Surf camp, bed in dorm||Surf camp, private room||Surf camp, private room for two||Apartment – hotel residence|
|Price per night/person||as of 15 euros with breakfast||as of 26 euros||as of 32 euros||as of 50 euros per flat|
Conditions of booking
- The deposit is 50% of the total cost, or 60 euros for the bookings of 1 day class. The remaining amount has to be paid by the 1st day of the surf course. Otherwise, the customer should understand Aloha surf academy can not guarantee the availability of the course or the accommodation.
- It is possible to cancel your booking by writing an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancelation :
- We refund 50% of the deposit, if you cancel more than 45 days before the start of your holiday.
- No refund of the deposit, if you cancel less than 44 days before the start of your holiday
- No refunds of the total amount paid for the course / guided tour will be given for: no show, cancellations, etc. If you have an injury and cannot attend the course/guided tour then Aloha Surf Academy will provide an invoice for your course / guided tour & a letter stating that you did not attend your entire course / guided tour which you can send to your insurance.