1. Go hiking to the top of a dormant volcano and enjoy the amazing views of the northern part of the island, or take a walk along the cliffs overlooking heavenly beaches of the west coast
2. Visit the island of Los Lobos (The Wolves) with its nature reserve and its small fishing village – just opposite the Bay of Corralejo. You could also take an exceptional outing in a catamaran to enjoy snorkeling, stand up paddling or simply swimming in blue waters
3. Discover the paved streets of the seaside town of El Cotillo with its captivating atmosphere at sunset. Continue the visit to the nearby Toston lighthouse and surrounding translucent lagoons.
4. Stroll in the Corralejo sand dunes and enjoy this outstanding work of nature
5. Enjoy the “Colonel’s route” show in the village of La Oliva on Fridays. It consists of a period theatrical staging to attract people to visit cultural place such as churches, museums, the colonel’s house and the traditional market. You will not regret it!
!!!! Come to spend some surf holiday with our surf school and surf camp in Corralejo, Fuerteventura and have fun ! We are looking forward to see you for a surf course or a surfari!!!!!